I am so excited to share with you my personal top list of beauty products that will be absolutely amazing gift ideas for this upcoming holiday season we have approaching. I am so passionate about good quality & price worthy beauty products!
1. The Righteous Butter (made by Soap & Glory): This is literally one of my favorite go to lotions after a shower or before bedtime. Cruelty-free product, but not made in the USA 😦 made in the UK. I purchased at Target, for 14.99 for the 10.1 oz jar. You can easily find also on Amazon or your local CVS or Walgreens.
- Shea butter and aloe vera soften skin
- Leaves your skin fragranced, moisturized and hydrated
- Rubs in and absorbs easily
Scent: Rose, strawberry, peach, Mandarin, Musk, JasmineHealth Facts: Contains shea butter, contains coconut oil, paraben-freeProduct Form: Body Butter
2. Kopari Starter Kit: This line is one of my absolute FAVORITES, MUST HAVES, especially if you love coconut oil products! Cleanse, tone, and hydrate skin with the Kopari Skincare Essentials Starter Kit. It’s made with good-for-you, straight-from-nature, antioxidant-packed ingredients that restore, hydrate, and balance skin. I started with this 14 day trial kit. It is cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, phthalate-free & non-GMO. **VEGAN friendly product, Cruelty free, and made in California, USA MADE** This kit on the Kopari site starts at 32.00 but if you sign up, they give alot of discounts and coupons. The first time I purchased this kit, it was like 25.00 and free shipping and I received a free lipgloss, which is also an amazing gloss, not featured in my picture (in my purse currently, I can’t go anywhere without it)
- 2 oz Cleansing Oil: Antibacterial Rice, Coconut, and Green Tea Oils gently wash away makeup and pore clogging impurities without using harsh drying methods.
- 2 oz Rose Toner: This alcohol-free Toner includes the natural astringent Witch Hazel to shrink the appearance of pores, rose extract to hydrate and calm skin, and antioxidant rich Chamomile to decongest, protect, and refresh skin.
- 1 oz Face Cream: Lock in moisture and nourish skin any time, any where. This Coconut Face Cream is formulated with a smart emulsifier that allows it to change consistencies according to the environment in order to suit your specific skin needs.
3. Sun Bum Coconut 30 SPF lip balm: I am obsessed with this lip balm. It moistures your lips amazingly, and actually tastes really good too. I love it especially when you are outside, or in the sun a lot. It hydrates your lips and protects them from the UV rays. **Made in the USA and Cruelty free** $3.99 @ Target.
- SPF Lip Balm
- Sun protection, moisturizing
- Paraben Free, UV Protection
- Avobenzone 2.00%, Homosalate 15.00%, Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 5.00%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyritera Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.
- Infused with soothing fragrances and herbal extracts to give the skin a luminous glow. 8 fl oz / 236 mL
- Can be spritzed onto makeup brushes before blending to add a dewy finish
- Pro Tip: Store in the refrigerator for an extra cooling sensation
- Made in the USA, Cruelty-Free
- Can be used daily. Use anytime, anywhere when your face needs revitalizing and rehydration. Can be used before moisturizing or over makeup.